2017 Security Pressures Report from Trustwave
Our new Enterprise Solutions partner, Trustwave, has a wealth of data and resources for our clients to stay ahead of the curve on all things cybersecurity related. Last year, Trustwave released the 2017 Security Pressures Report, a compilation of survey data from across the world on the pressures that businesses and IT professionals are currently feeling.
This version takes data from polls conducted with 1,600 IT and security professionals from the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Singapore, Japan, and most important to you, Canada. It diagnoses and quantifies your top stressors – from operational restraints to data breach worries and repercussions to people pressures. The report also lays out recommendations for helping you to mitigate those or, at the very least, better align them with your capabilities.
- Who from your organization is exerting the most pressures.
- Your biggest responsibilities when it comes to deterring threats.
- The most worrying consequences of a data breach.
- Whether the insider or external threat induces the most strain.
- How to turn pressures into a positive.
If you would like a copy of the Canada-specific fact sheet, please download it here.